Tamiya is proud to announce a new 1/10 R/C off-road buggy model based upon the brand new TD2 chassis. The newly designed stylish body is produced by Kota Nezu who penned that of the recently released Super Avante.
About the model
• This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 387mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• The distinctive polycarbonate body is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design.
• The new TD2 chassis based around the TD4 chassis employs an front inboard suspension layout which offers exceptionally slim, low-profile form. Also, its front suspension arms have a skid angle of 25 degrees for superlative ground-hugging and stable performance off-road, plus angled CVA oil dampers to allow smooth suspension movement.
• The chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame uses the same ball differentials as the ones of the TD4 chassis, plus full ball bearings, and features a transverse battery pack positioned to the rear and a midship transverse motor with 3 gears connecting it to the drivetrain for optimum balance and improved performance.
• Ribbed front and rear square spike tires facilitate stability and great grip. The newly designed star dish design front wheels are attached by hex hubs.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
• Comes with a driver figure who gives your buggy a realistic look, and high-torque servo saver.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.