This is a special custom (street spec) version of the 1998 Ford Escort, which was most recently released as a WRC car in 2004 (Item 58335). The body depicts the Ford Escort as a customized street version of the WRC car, and is based upon the TT-02 chassis. The actual car was powered by an inline-4 2-liter engine offering 300PS and 50Kgm of torque.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 425mm, width: 189mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase:257mm.
• Features a 1.0mm polycarbonate body, and includes clear body Separate parts are included for side mirrors and rear wing.
• Dish-type wheels (previously used on Item 58257, etc.) are molded in white ABS plastic, and paired with treaded tires.
• Stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job are also included.
• The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customize your chassis.
• Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.
Please note all links below goes to www.tamiya.com
R/C Parts Matching List
Click here to get the latest list of Hop-Up Option and Spare Parts compatibility.
Chassis Parts Catalogs
Click here for catalogs of parts for use with various chassis.
R/C Model Chassis List
Click here to see a list of links to pages for major Tamiya chassis.
R/C Manual Download Page
Some of our R/C manuals are available for download. Click here to visit the page!
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.